The driver reward program continues again for the year 2018. It is a program within the Challenge Series in which you earn points for yourself in the same way you earns points for your club. Your points accumulate throughout the year. At the end of the racing season, the top drivers in each class will receive some very nice prizes and awards, including some free race entries for the following year, plaques, merchandise, gift certificates, cash and more!!
HOW TO WIN
Points will be kept on an individual drivers efforts and will go towards the class he/she races in each race during the year. Top drivers in the program will be recognized at the awards banquet. In past years the awards banquet was attended by more than 200 people. So get ready for another fun-filled year of Challenge racing!!
Each driver who participates will have a chance to win prizes on the following formula. The more of the Challenge races in which you race, the better your chances of winning. We will keep track of points by class again this year.
You will earn one point for each round you run in the eliminations - win or lose until the semi-final round.
In the semi-final round, the loser(s) get two points and the winner(s) get one point.
In the final round, the winner gets five points and the runner-up gets three points.
- If you race (take the tree) in nine out of the ten scheduled races, you will earn five bonus points. If we have nine scheduled races, you must run in eight races to earn the bonus points.
- The driver who accumulates the most points during the racing season will gain entry to all races next year free.
- The runner up driver will gain entry to one half of the races next year free.
WE HAVE A FEW RULES - HERE THEY ARE:
- Each driver in the program must purchase a permanent Driver Number, which will be used as your car number for all Challenge races throughout the season. The fee is $25.00 and we recommend that you fill out the entry blank below and send it with your check, which will assist in the points being posted in a timely manner. Or you can buy it at the first Challenge race of the year. We will assign the Driver Number. All memberships should be in by the end of the second race.
- The Consolation Bracket is excluded from the driver reward program for purposes of accumulating points.
- The Driver Reward Program is optional. You do not have to be in the program to race in the Musclecar Club Challenge Series. The main reason we have these events is to have fun!!!
Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge
408 Lanwood Dr
Wylie, Texas 75098
Or you can email the application to : email@example.com
PayPal the funds to : firstname.lastname@example.org, use the comments section to let me know your information, number, etc.
Drivers Reward Applications:
Application for Renewal of Permanent Number
Application for Drivers Reward Program
If you have any questions or comments about the program, please contact any member of the Challenge Committee. (contacts listed on the home page)